||Vienna University of Technology
||Institute of Chemical Engineering, Research Area Gene Technology and Applied Biochemistry
||Getreidemarkt 9 / 166
Raumnummer: BA 09 H02
||+43 1 58801 17250
||+43 1 58801 17299
| Curriculum Vitae:
- Born April 22, 1951, in Vienna, married (Eva), two cats (Felicitas, Tabitha).
- 1977 Graduation at TU Wien under supervision of Prof. M. Röhr.
- 1978 Employed as research assistant at the Institute für Biochemische Technologie und Mikrobiologie (TU Wien).
- 1983 Habilitation for Microbial Biochemistry at TU Wien.
- 1987 Habilitation for Applied Microbiology at Universität Wien (Institut für Mikrobiologie und Genetik, Vienna Biocenter).
- 1986 appointed as Head of Section Microbial Biochemistry at Institute für Biochemische Technologie und Mikrobiologie (TU Wien).
- 1991 granted as titl. ao. Univ. Prof. at TU Wien.
- January 2002: appointed as head of Division of Gene Technology and Applied Biochemistry at the Institute of Chemical Engineering at TU Wien
- 1. September 2003: full professor for Biochemical Technology and Microbiology at the Institute of Chemical Engineering at TU Wien
- 1995 – 1997 Editor of MIRCEN Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology.
- Since 1998 Editor of Applied and Environmental Microbiology, and serves as Editorial Board member for Microbiological Research and Amino Acids.
- Author of 3 books, 3 patents, and more than 170 research papers in international peer-reviewed journals, and acted as a consulent and/or collaborator for several national and international companies in the field of fungal biotechnology.
- Member of the American Society of Microbiology.
- Member of the American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Member of New York Academy of Sciences.
- 1984 – 1987 member of the Executive Board of the Austrian Society for Biochemistry.
- 1987 – 1996 Austrian Society for Biotechnology.
- 1985 – 1991 Austrian representative of the EFB Working Party on Microbial Physiology.
Univ.Prof. Dr. Christian P. Kubicek
Institute of Chemical Engineering
Division Applied Biochemistry and Gene Technology
Area Molecular Biotechnology
A-1060 Vienna AUSTRIA
Tel +43 1 58801 17250
Fax +43 1 581 62 66
Copyright: Irina Druzhinina & Alexey Kopchinskiy 2004 - 2008